Monday, January 01, 2007

Oh Canada,....

Holy crap, 9 days has gone by SO fast. I can't believe that was all the time I had. I have to get up at 4:30 tomorrow morning to make it to the airport...which means I have under 11 hours left in the country. What have I done?

-Christmas dinner (x2)
-Hang with Dan
-Visit Toronto
-Chilled with Ray
-Went to a sweet party at Nancy's house
-Played guitar hero 'till the wee hours of the morning
-Realized my sister is evil (Jessica, not Karen)
-Saw my grandparents
-Went to a local horror movie festival (show?)
-Gave lots of presents (yup, I had one for you too)
-Drank lots of Tims
-Realized how great Japanese service really is
-Ate loads of pumpkin pie
-Went shopping with my sister (not the evil one)
-Bought presents
-Drank Strongbow

that's all I can think of right now. There are some things I didn't get to do that I really wish I could have. Like fill my suitcase with cereal, meet up with Erin, see a movie, go dancing, have an awkward conversation, got a hold of Scholey....and so on. It's getting late and I got to crash. Tomorrow is going to just horrible. On the bright side, I don't think it could be any worse than the flight here. I'll post about that later if I remember. Anyway, I really wish I had a few more days. The 2k I spent to get here was defiantly worth every penny.

5 Comments:

Blogger Mme H said...

I didn't get a chance to tell you before I left that it was nice to see you again. (I didn't think you'd want me to wake you up at 6am when I decided to escape nancy's snoring hell of an apartment!

[JP needs a soundproof lazyboy room to sleep in next year!!])

Well have a great 6 months in Japan, and maybe our paths will cross again before 2008. Maybe then we'll finally get to make-out! lol

Ciao!

~K

8:59 PM  
Blogger Nancy Kenny said...

Missing you already!

5:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't get to make out with you either! I guess it's just 2 degrees of separation though, eh!

Seriously, awesome havin' ya back. I just got my interview, so it looks like I'm goin' back, but Japan wont be the same without peeps like you!

Have a safer fright,
DJ

1:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

-Got a p33n scarf

8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.

1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home