Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Home for the holidays

Wow, it's going to be almost two years when I arrive back in Canada on the 23rd. I'm a little nervous but there are some things I'm really really looking forward to. Like seeing my family, friends, and oh ya, having some tims--and that's going to be at the airport.

Damn I can't wait to have some nice pizza. It doesn't even have to be nice, I want Dominos or some crappy stuff like that. The pizza here is terrible.....I mean...have you ever ordered corn on your pizza? Or mayonaise? (shutter)

I hope you have some new years eve plans for me nancy! Don't let me down here. Ray, I'll need a place to crash for a night or too. You too Dan if you are in Toronto.

Oh, I miss cereal too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Kenny said...

Of course I have plans for you! Big plans! Ray was invited too but he hasn't responded to the invite yet.

Oh and you can crash here too. You and Karyn can share a bed :p

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home