Monday, November 27, 2006

(bow to the internets)


Wow...I haven't blogged in like a month. I'm sorry, Mr. Internet, I'll never neglect you this long again. So what's new...I ran another marathon, which made me feel like this guy ------------>
(why is the bottom guy smiling?)
Sara went back to Texas. I have a new coworker named Lauren from new Jersy. I'm flying home to Canada on the 23rd. Nancy is making my New Year's plans. Right Nancy? I think while I was sleeping the other night they secretly made the Japanese language even harder. Bastards. gtg brb.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nancy Kenny said...

Right, New Year's Plans... riiiight.... um I still need to buy Xmas gifts.

But ya, we'll do something super fun! Something so fun that it would make a guy getting his balls stepped on smile.

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home