Monday, October 30, 2006

I'm all about the blag these days.

Been so busy. Working tax college has just killed me. I was working on the other end of the city from 9:00 am (had to get up at 6:30 to make it on time) until 5:00. What made it just great was heading back to my branch for 7 to teach two more classes. The overtime was great, and my next paycheque should be epic. Guess I'm going to need it though....

Because I'm coming home for Christmas!!! I'll be home for about 11 days, so people, you better find something for me to do on new year's. I should have lot of presents and other Eastern oddities to show off. I don't have my full flight schedule on me right now, but I'll post it later.

On another note, I think I'm running two more 'Marathons' in the months to come! One seems to be about 10k uphill....not really looking forward to that one. And the other is 10k again, but this time on flat ground. I really gotta start training for this....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Man,

I'm thinkin' a breakin' with T.O. this holiday season. If I can grab a place to crash, maybe I can do New Years in Ottawa with you.

Peace,
Dan-Jade

10:02 AM  
Blogger Nancy Kenny said...

YAY!

Party in Ottawa for New Year's!

That is the best news evah!

7:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home