Thursday, December 28, 2006

Happy new year! And it is a pretty happy new year at that. Jeez I missed Canada and my family a lot. Speaking of family, while I was all these kids just sprung up like weeds. Generally the Hartwick Family Christmas(TM) is way wilder than the Ferbeek Family Christmas(TM) just due to sheer number of brothers and sisters. (my dad has 10, and my mom has 2) However, the amount of children coming from the Ferbeeks is insane! I don't even know all their names.

Anyway, I've had some great pizza, lots of Tims, and loads of cereal. Honey Bunches of Oats is THE BOMB (heh, I can't say that so freely back in Japan). I think all the extra space in my suitcase that was filled with presents is now going to be filled with...Honey Bunches of Oats.

Oh, and I bought snow-board boots! Since my boss's boyfriend gave me a snowboard, they've been the only thing between me and a broken collarbone/wrist. The other great news is that my licenses hasn't expired. I lost it a while ago (like under the bed, not taken away) and I was worried it had expired since then. (woot, past perfect) But it hasn't. Like I said, good news.

I can feel the engrish factory creeping toward me. I really like that place but damn it feels nice to be home.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just think of it as a nice appetizer of Canadia before you're home for real this summer!

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home