Tuesday, April 24, 2007

I signed.

Well, last week I signed up to be an emergency teacher...that was a huge, huge choice. I think that choice was more difficult than coming here in the fist place. What does that mean? It means a whole new world...of both fun stuff and trouble I'm sure. Either it will destroy the poor attempt at a blog...and give it some life. I think that could be really interesting...posting about my upcoming travels. However, this means I'll need a laptop (oh damn!), an internet connection wherever I go, but there may no always be one. What's really kind of funny is that my first posting might be in ...of all cities, Hiroshima. Not at my school of course. I'll update about that whenever I figure it out.


Oh, and HOT DAMN I'm heading to Hokkaido really, really soon! It's really warm outside...it's hard to believe I'll be snowboarding in about 5 days. Gotta role. Please tell me, what the hell is this thing?!

2 Comments:

Blogger Lucas said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

8:33 PM  
Blogger Lucas said...

That robot is amazing. I want one. Is there a remote with a "bless" button?

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home