Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Haven't been here in a while


Well, I went snowboarding again on Monday. I'm really really getting into this. I think this time I only fell about 40 times! I'm pretty sure I didn't get any bruises this time either. And guess what I'm doing this weekend. Yup, that's right. Snowboarding.

Oh, as for work right now, damn I can't wait till my next pay cheque..which is coming in this Friday night. This past month I did my week at tax college, I had a meeting in Okayama, I ran my own meeting at Hiroshima Eki, and I went flyering (Aeon Desu!). This is going to be huge.

But I can't help it, I'm not really the person who gets a big pay cheque and goes and just buys something cool with it anymore. I figure I'll send 30% home, save another 30% for my vacation in March or April, and keep the rest as my spending money this month. I'd really love to go buy an Ipod, a new Hard drive, or a new suit, but damn, there's just too much crap in my apartment as it is. I sound like my dad.

d.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

エロかっこいい、デーレッくん!あなたがいなくたさびしいよ。

6:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ちがおーあなたがいなくさびしいよ。

6:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home