Saturday, January 27, 2007

Back to life

Ok, my hell week is over, no more overtime and no more 6:30 wake ups.

Anyway, I can't remember if I wrote it before, but I was working on the other side of the city teaching English to tax officers so they can help people with their taxes in English. Needless to say, the English they were learning was about as exciting as watching paint dry.

However, about halfway through the week something hit me. The main character in a book they were working out of was and English teacher in Japan trying to file his taxes. I am an English teacher in Japan. I am teaching them English so they can help people like me file my taxes. Let me get this straight: I teach them English so they can help me do my taxes so I can work here and teach them English so they can help me do my taxes so I can work here to teach them English and......see where I'm going with this?

I haven't taken many pictures in a while, so I think I'll dust off the old camera again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pictures?

6:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home