Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Crazy crazy week + a mistake

6:30 - wake up
7:30 - get on the train
8:30 - get off the train
9:00 - teach English lessons to tax officers
5:10 - stop teaching tax officers
5:30 - get on train
6:30 - get off train, go to 'real' work
7:00 - start teaching
9:00 - stop teaching
9:15 - go home

And that was my day today, and that is also pretty much my next three days as well, although the schedule will vary a bit, but not the length. Jeez, my mind is just blank. Heroes is downloading, so it'll be nice to watch that in a minute. Hey, I have to download these things to keep myself sane. Japanese TV is not our TV. Every game show has the same people on it. Every dish on a cooking show is OISHII!!!!!!! (DELICIOUS!!!!) And wait...it's all in JAPANESE! However, I should watch more children's shows to improve my vocabulary. Sakana sakana sakanaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! (Fish fish fiiiiiiiiiiiiish!!!!)

And ok, MAYBE I made a mistake in a previous entry on this thing. I mean, perhaps I was just living my little zen moment, but it was the wrong moment. I was informed by someone motherly in my life that Jessica, is in fact not evil, but actually a very nice person. Hmmmmmmm, I'm suspicious about this. When I'm suspicious, I like to make a table.



Not that kind of table. Sorry I was watching Airplane this week. (SURELY YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS!) Here's the table we really need:

Jessica

THE GOOD
-sponsors a child
-is a nurse
-a children's nurse
-in Emerge (ER)
-Worked up North in an
underprivileged community

THE EVIL
-tried to eat all my leftovers
-didn't do my laundry
-she told me she would do my laundry
-What? she said she would!!
-Shutup.


(It was going to be a table, but it the formatting wouldn't work right, so now it's more of a list...er...two lists)

Ok, maybe she's not so evil and perhaps I was over reacting a bit. Now, back to my mindlessness. (drool)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG your sister sounds so awful. I bet she kicks puppies and kittens too, on her way to the children's ward.

9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home