Tuesday, February 13, 2007

SU-NO BO-DO

w00t! another day of snowboarding. And another day without pictures. My mom, who really likes to read blogs sent me a link to some girl's trip to Nagano. I must stay, those are some really nice pictures. I have nothing, but it's not that I didn't want to take any pictures, au contraire, I really did. I just don't know long any camera could last in my pocket with me falling on it every couple minutes.

Holy F*#% am I sore. Again.

I haven't dared to check my left ass cheek yet, but I'm sure there is a bruise unlike anything I have seen before there. It wasn't so bad this time, but I had a couple duzies. This time we went to Mizuho. It was much nicer than Osa, but that's what the extra money on the receipt was for. I'm going to try to head out again this weekend if I can and the snow is still around.

d.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home