Wednesday, February 28, 2007

My geekdom

Sometimes I think I can be a cool guy. Hell, now I even snowboard, that's cool, right?! I dress nice enough, I have enough friends, my hair isn't always spot on, but it'll do. However, sometimes my inner geek show up....then it's all over. I was watching browsing spikedhumo(u)r the other day, and I came across I hadn't seen a long time.

Now, this guy, Basshunter, called his second album "LOL <(^^,)>" How the HELL do you pronounce that?!!!

The song is about a player created custom map series in Warcraft III. I have played these maps more times than I'm willing to admit... (note, the video is in Swedish)




I can't quite figure out how he goes from a computer room, to a champaign party, to a LAN party with a dance floor, but whatever.

Whoa, I'm such a geek.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Geek.

There's really only one thing that can possibly save you now:

a surfbike.

I'll stick to piggybacking on six foot something hot chicks, and their rad rockets.

7:49 PM  
Blogger dw said...

You're going to have a motorbike when I get back to Canada, aren't you.

For some reason, I can see you on a moped with dressed like a fighter-pilot...

5:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home