Friday, June 15, 2007

Taste of a New Generation?!


I really just have to know...does Ice Cucumber Pepsi exist anywhere outside of my own strange little world? I tried some the other day and it's not too bad, I think I'll buy some today not because I really like it...more so because I want a good picture of it.

What the hell were they on during that marketing meeting? I think cucumber is alright, but all in all it's a pretty lukewarm vegetable. I've never met anyone who either hates or loves it. I was talking to Mimi about it last night (very serious discussion) and we decided to categorize cucumber with maybe, lettuce. I mean both have very little taste and are mostly water, right? I've never craved lettuce or cucumber.

Anyway, enough about such a boring subject, but I just have to know, is this anywhere outside of Japan?

(edit, added pic)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Jesus, that's weird!

I'll ask my father if he knows anything about that. If anyone would know, it would be him. Man, I'll have to pick up some of that when I get there, though. Must be some kind of a sex drink. I remember hearing on CBC radio that in a test of various scents, ie colognes, chocolate, etc. cucumber was the biggest turn on for women. Of course, cucumbers are a lot smaller in Japan, and the CBC's average listener is over 60, so I wont read that much into it.

5:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home