Monday, August 06, 2007

big day

Gonna head to my new apartment today in Okayama...I heard it was small...but nice. Sounds like Japan. After a day exploring the area around my apartment I'm heading down near Kochi (a city in the south) to go camping. Oh, during my exploring I need to get something to sleep in. I think I tent would be the best.

On a strange note, my folks are in...Alaska. Or on a cruse ship heading there....or heading away from there, I'm not really sure. I think my dad decided a while ago that he wanted to see all of Canada, and I have to say he seems to be doing a pretty good job. Now if only he could get to Japan.

I'll post some pictures when I get back...I'm heading to the really cool looking rope bridge that I'm sure will make some great shots.

d.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home