Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Flying below the radar.

Yesterday, when I got into work at about 3:00, my boss seemed in a terrible mood. She didn’t say hi, and when she finally acknowledged me about 20 minutes later, she didn’t have much to say.

So I thought to myself, 'it's a great day to keep a low profile.' For the rest of the day I did my lobby talk, and every moment between I snuck back to the preparation room to lurk in the shadows.

The last three hours were a breeze because I had three classes. At the end of the day, I gave myself a big pat on the back for a job well done. I had barely even seen my boss all day! I was quite proud of myself.

On the way out, I said to Sara, 'What a day, I flew below the radar all day because Yumi was in a bad mood.'

"Derek, Yumi was really sick and went home at 4:00."

Now that is some low flying.


"Derek, Yumi was really sick and went home at 4:00."

Now that is some low flying.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home