Tuesday, July 18, 2006

early morning

8 am. (ish)

coffee is perkin'.

I'm all out of Tim's, anyone wanna send me some more? Today is the Area teachers Meeting (ATM) where I get to go to Eki Biru (Central Station) Aeon and have a meeting with all the little nublets. (noobs) It's pretty cool actualy, I get to go to Honsha (head office) once a month on the Shinkonsen (bullet train) and have a meeting with the other area leaders, and then run my own meeting two weeks later. Plus, I get paid a little for it. This month it's about Study Strategy Meetings (SSM), set up councilings, and renewal councilings. Now doesn't that sound exciting? I bet those are the kind of things you think about when you think about teaching English. thinking about thinking about...drinking?

Sigh, I miss good music.

Maybe I'll post about how it went later.

d.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home